Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Email Inquiring about an open Position

This e-mail asks a company which may or may not be hiring if there are any positions available in your field.I am writing to inquire if has any openings in the area of . I am a recent graduate of with a major in and I have long been interested in working for your firm.

Of course, being a recent graduate I am aware that only an entry-level position would be open to me, but that's quite acceptable. I'm simply looking for a way to enter a field that I find fascinating. I would love to find out more about any relevant positions you have available.
If you are accepting applications, please reply and I can send you a resume via standard mail or e-mail. I have skills and training that I think could be of use to you.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: