Sunday, October 21, 2007

Reflections-Reliance Interview from Nikita

Hi Friends
I am nikita nikhare from INC- Jabalpur. Here i am sharing my interview experience at reliance general insurance. My interview was on 17th october 07 at pune(chinchwad). I reached pune on 17th at 4.30 a.m. My reporting time was 9.00 a.m. I reached at INC- Chinchwad at 8.45 a.m. there was a sheduled programme starting with pre-placement presentation by company then there was GD followed by PI. At 2.00 p.m. Preplacement presentation was conducted by company then list was prepared for GD groups, 10 Students were there in each group. In systematic order groups were called one by one for GD .At 9:00 p.m. I was called for GD My GD topic was "Whether Mother makes a good parent or a father" in which i talked about the contribution of both. Then interview was held at 10:00 p.m.. I was the Fifth candidate to be interviewed at 10:30 p.m. In GD 68 Students were selected out of 250 Candidates. Interviewed lasted till 2 a.m. Then result was declared at 2:30 a.m. 22 Students were selected out of 68.

In my interview i was asked about my specilization. My SIP experience and profile of operational managers and few situtation based question in the form of role play. Traits of operation manager. I confidently anwered all the question I talk about the traits and profile of operation manager and about my SIP topic. It was a great experience and was a memorable moments when my result was declared.

No comments: